Wednesday 15 December 2010

Google Adwords MCC interface and the iPad

For managers of multiple Google Adwords Pay Per Click accounts (like myself) there is an excellent tool called the Adwords MCC, or My Client Centre. This enables an overview screen of all clients, some additional budgetary controls and probably most usefully - a single login. Anyone managing multiple accounts will be aware of how many Google Passwords you can acquire! So we've established that the MCC is excellent.

The iPad is also an excellent device and, you may think, would be excellent for using at client meetings due to its portability and wow factor. Unfortuantely though it isn't, yet. The AdWords interface will not run on the particular Safari browser which the iPad uses. I've seen loads of complaints yet no response from Google. Are they getting complacent?

1 comment:

  1. Well I tried this again last night and still no joy. As I'm away for two weeks soon I was kinda hoping that the iPad was all I'd need to take.

    Looks like I may be lugging my laptop stateside with me again in case there are any Adwords panics whilst I'm away and I need to get in and edit an account.

    ReplyDelete